Miniatures For Sale

Friday, July 28, 2017

WIP: Plasma Weapon Marine

Base coat above and shading below...




Then the lenses...
 Metals and hoses next...

Also, a new brush holder from the Agent of Chaos!
I feel like I should be disturbed that she made and then stabbed a cat in the back repeatedly to make this for me, but I'm going to just say it's cute and useful. Thoughtful kid.

Next Post: Armour colors and such

Thanks for having a look, let me know what you think, and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain :)

11 comments:

  1. Coming along nicely. I'm interested to see what you do with the Plasma gun.

    I don't find painting painful per se, but for your it's more about the DEAD-i-CAT-ion ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a fine pun. Extra internet points for you sir!

      Delete
  2. Always nice to see other folks processes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try but sometimes i forget to take pics when i get in the zone :)

      Delete
  3. Arrrghhhh ... seeing you work on the Dark Angels just reminded me the whole Dark Angels army from my dark Vengeance set remains stored somewhere in a dark closet gathering dust!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just don't do a split scheme like me its like 4x the work!!!

      Delete
  4. Coming along nicely. I'm interested to see what you do with the Plasma gun.



    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will the standard red with subtle a blue glow, but fairly scorched too.

      Delete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.